Nordica Fertility Centre, Asaba is purpose-built, state of the art fertility clinic designed to provide world class infertility treatment solution to patients in Asaba and other parts of South South and South Eastern regions of Nigeria.
Conveniently located in the heart of Asaba, the clinic offers a comprehensive range of assisted conception procedures, as well as genetic diagnosis and infertility counselling.
The clinic is open six days a week for your convenience.
Commissioned on 3rd of November, 2009 by the executive Governor of Delta State Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan, our story has been one with a number of “firsts”, some of which are:
- First positive ET in 2009
- First baby (Bouncing baby boy) 25th February 2011
- First Twins (Boy and girl) 26th March 2011
- First triplet (All boys) 26th March 2013
- First PGD (Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis) baby (boy) 18th December 2014.
- First quadruplet (All girls) 24th October 2014
Whilst we have achieved monumental growth in the number of babies conceived, we have equally not neglected our corporate social responsibility. Our CSR initiatives include but not limited to the following:
- Free IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) training for Doctors
- Ultra Sound Scan training for doctors
- Endoscopy workshop (Hysteroscopy) for Doctors
- Endometriosis workshop for Nurses
- Open forum for the general public
5, Erhuvwu Club Street, Off Summit Road,
By Benezia Hotel Asaba, Delta.
Tel: 08074343666, 08074343685