Fertility Treatment and IVF Costs
For couples with fertility challenges, the decision to pursue care often comes to the bottom line of affordability. This is understandable.
However, when comparing the cost of IVF, it’s imperative to focus on the clinic that will give you the best chance of taking home a healthy baby.
In other words, the quicker you are able to get pregnant, the less your actual cost of treatment and that is where Nordica’s quality plays a critical role.
Our IVF Success Rates Are Among the Highest in the world
- Nordica fertility centre, Nigeria has distinguished itself as one of the global leaders in IVF and other fertility treatment options.
- While there is no reliable data on IVF success rates of clinics in Nigeria, compared with Europe and America where reliable data are available, our statistics for the past ten years have been above success rates in developed countries in Europe and America.
Why Our Success Rates are So High?
All of our expertise and passion are geared towards one goal – helping you have a baby. Our highly skilled team work diligently to continually improve our knowledge base, process and methods.
Some reasons we are so successful:
- Use of the latest and most advanced technologies.
- Maintenance of stringent quality control (we are ISO certified).
- Nordica’s consultants trained at the best medical institutions in the world; including Johns Hopkins, Stanford University, University College London etc
- Commitment to ongoing learning and continuous improvement.
Compare Nordica Fertility IVF Treatment Costs With Clinics Of Comparable Quality Abroad
*using exchange rate of N450 to $1
* figures are inclusive of cost of drugs
You will also need to include additional costs of travelling abroad, such as:
- Flights and internal transfers.
- Visas and other expenses
- Opportunity cost of being absent from work
Cost versus value when considering infertility treatment
As with most things in life, you will get what you pay for. Thus, while it might be tempting to go for advertised cheap fertility treatment in Nigeria, it is important to focus on the ultimate goal- going home with a healthy baby; which is most likely to be achieved at quality fertility centre like Nordica.