In Vitro Ferilization (IVF)April 24, 2020 2020-07-27 13:23
In Vitro Ferilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
When should you consider IVF
IVF is usually considered if you (or your partner) have certain health conditions. These include:
Ovulation Disorder: This is when ovulation is infrequent or absent in women, resulting in fewer eggs for fertilization.
Fallopian tube blockage or damage: A damaged or blocked fallopian tube makes it difficult for an egg to be fertilized or an embryo to travel to the uterus.
Endometriosis: This is an often painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus grows outside the uterus.
The Process of IVF
You will need to understand the various steps involved so that you will be better prepared as you go through a cycle
IVF at Nordica
Why Choose Nordica
Since establishment, Nordica Fertility Centre has become a national destination for patients seeking fertility care. It’s easy to see why
- Transparent & Fair Pricing: For a lot of couples with fertility challenges, the decision to pursue care often comes down to the bottom line of affordability. That is why we have designed our billing structure to be as transparent and friendly as possible.
- Personalized Care: We have a “Care Team” deploying patient-care approach. This “Care Team” approach shows in the individualized experience we provide each patient.
- High Success Rate: Equipped with world-class facilities and technology, we have one of the highest success rates in the world.
- International Affiliation: We are affiliated with the leading fertility treatment and research centres in the world including Nordica International, Denmark and IVF Clinic, Spain.
- Emotional Support: The emotional stress of infertility can be overwhelming. All staff are all well trained and experienced in providing ongoing emotional support and guidance for couples going through infertility evaluation and treatment. We also have well trained and skilled fertility counsellors.
Start your family with us today.
fill out the contact form and a member of the team will be in touch